How does PPC management help your business?
- Strategic visibility for high impact keywords in paid marketing
- Strong calls to action to encourage conversions
- Highly relevant ads and page content to lessen keyword costs
- Detailed reporting for effective strategy updating
What does IPG do?
PPC Setup Service
- Conduct interview with you to really understand your business
- Establish Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter accounts (as appropriate)
- Conduct keyword, geographic, and demographic research to identify overall strategy for the campaigns
- Review strategy with you
- Create campaigns, ad groups, multiple ads per ad group (does not include creation of display ads*), negative keyword lists, keyword organization, and various settings to maximize performance
- Monitor search queries to identify new opportunities or additional negative keywords
- Update bid strategy based on marketing goals and competition
- Identify ads that are not performing and replace with new ad copy
- Maintain minimum acceptable click through rate of 1% (search network ads only)
- Provide monthly reporting on impressions, clicks, click through rate, budget, and budget considerations
Want IPG to manage your PPC separate from our packages?
Get all the tasks listed in this services description a la carte for a one-time setup fee of $1,995 and a monthly management fee equal to 15% of your placement budget (minimum fee $300/month).
* If you need display ads created, IPG offers fixed-fee design services for just about any budget.